[RFC] Improve the Status of the Mendi Token

Revenue from TVL is 100% distributed to stakers, as Mendi is not building a treasury.

1 Like

So what happens to the price of the token, we are at a loss

1 Like

Thank you for the proposal @amir_n44

Regarding the proposal there are a couple of crucial questions that need to be answered:

1. How would the Mendi token absorb the potential sell pressure coming from decreasing the staking rewards by 50%?

2. Would a CEX listing bring in enough buy pressure to offset sell pressure coming from stakers?

3. What is the sustained buy pressure coming from a CEX listing? (e.g. sustained long-term after initial pump)

4. What are tier-1 exchanges?

5. How long would the revenue be redirected from stakers to this initiative? How long will it take to list on all the tier-1 CEXs?

6. Why is it better than doing a small scale private sale from the protocol growth token allocation to support 1 listing?

7. Which content creators would be rewarded and by what metric? Who would decide how to allocate the marketing budget for content creators? What are the legal frameworks around this initiative for the DAO and the core team who would be charged with executing it?

8. What is the budget allocated for listing? Additionally Market Makers are required to list on Centralized Exchanges, which is an additional cost. Does it come from listing budget or other sources? Who allocates the necessary USD side for market making?

I think the proposal is not ready to proceed for a temperature check at the moment as it is vague and requires a better framework to work with. I also don’t see the benefit of public allocation from the negotiation perspective with the CEXs and Market Makers during execution, instead I see it as a liability.
The core team in this current form was not consulted whether we would be willing to take charge of the execution. The main issue is that the proposal is vague and the framework would not enable us to execute it correctly.

1 Like

I am a one of little holder and staker i agree with this suggestion becuase

• a Mendi token holder and staker, endorses the proposed changes for the token.
  • The current price and performance of Mendi token are deemed unsatisfactory.
  • Proposed adjustments aim to improve the situation for existing and potential investors.
  • The changes could enhance Mendi’s market success and bolster investor confidence.
  • Adjusting the token price and implementing strategic measures are crucial for attracting new investors and ensuring Mendi’s competitiveness.

Please list on major CEXs to gain marketcap with more than 90M TVL $MENDI should have at least 50M marketcap!!!
Listen to community and hear their VOICE!!!

sounds good, i agree too with this

Mendi is Scam?:unamused: mendi team what are you doing?

This is the best way that can improve the status of the token
I hope the DAO decide to go through

Agree whit you
team doesn’t care about $mendi’s condition at all
Marketing=0
$mendi is now in the well, almost everyone is selling and leaving the project

We need more marketing and listings

Something needs to be done immediately

We invested in Mendi’s project and have remained loyal
We helped to advance its goals as much as possible
So we expect you to support the investor

Kindly give due consideration to this cryptocurrency. Numerous investors are eagerly anticipating its growth. As a minimum, it should be listed on major cryptocurrency exchanges.

“This currency has the potential to bring a lot of money into the ecosystem. Why aren’t you really thinking about it? You have a hardworking team, but you seem to have forgotten about this currency.”

1 Like

“$mendi coin has a lot of potential with this low market cap. I expect your smart team to take advantage of this potential. Tier-one exchanges could be a good way to do this.”

$mendi going to the moon
Best project

1 Like

It is a very good suggestion

1 Like

I am very disappointed with your team right now. How the first rank of TVL should fall like this!! We have trusted you, so that our capital is not lost, please add the yen token in Mexc and Gate.io exchanges and other exchanges. Usually, tokens that have high inflation do not grow because you do not stop this inflation, Within two months, the number of tokens increased from 8 million to 20 million tokens. Please support your holders and do something for our capital so that our capital is not lost. :pray::pray:

I am very disappointed with your team right now. How the first rank of TVL should fall like this!! We have trusted you, so that our capital is not lost, please add the yen token in Mexc and Gate.io exchanges and other exchanges. Usually, tokens that have high inflation do not grow because you do not stop this inflation, Within two months, the number of tokens increased from 8 million to 20 million tokens. Please support your holders and do something for our capital so that our capital is not lost. :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

I am $Mendi holder for a long time, at first I was very enthusiast about the $Mendi, I am now also optimist about the project but I think the team should do something new and pay attention more for advertising and also listing it in CEX, because there is months that $Mendi is in the market but still it is not listed in any Cex and it is a bit disappointing for holders. I think it would be great if just the team accept this proposal. Thanks

1 Like

I support this proposal The first reason to be listed in level one exchanges makes it easier to buy $mendi The second reason for advertising and being listed in the exchange increases the TVL and income of the project, and with the increase in income, the stakeholders get more profit.

pesarehaji
1h
Listing on Tier 1 exchanges = $mendi going to the moon

List and burn mendi