[RFC] Improve the Status of the Mendi Token

Author: pesare_haji_ amir_n44

Title: Improve the Status of the Mendi Token

Type: Request For Comment

Abstract:
This proposal aims to increase the value and strength of the Mendi token by incentivizing content creators to promote the Mendi project and listing Mendi on tier-1 CEXs. Given that the value of the Mendi token has been declining for a long time, this is necessary.

Proposal Summary:
In general, this proposal intends to change the 100% share of Mendi token stakers from the protocol’s income, reducing it to 50%. The remaining 50% will be allocated to advancing the token by listing it on tier-1 exchanges and creating content production campaigns about the project, with the ultimate goal of increasing the value of the Mendi token.
The allocation of the 50% is as follows:

• 40% will be used for listing costs on tier-1 exchanges.
  • 10% will be used to create campaigns and rewards for content creators about Mendi.
    The Mendi team will be responsible for implementing this plan. To ensure transparency, a wallet will be created, and its address will be publicly disclosed so that everyone can see how and where the 50% is spent.

Motivation:
This will increase the value and strength of the Mendi token. Listing on tier-1 exchanges will make it easier to buy the Mendi token, increasing the number of holders and investors, and subsequently, the market cap. Additionally, listing on tier-1 exchanges will increase visibility, effectively serving as excellent advertising for the project.
Regular campaigns will also increase Mendi’s visibility and create ongoing discussions about it, keeping the community engaged and the project active.

Technical Considerations:
New wallets will be created and managed by the Mendi team, with their addresses publicly available so the community can monitor all activities for transparency.

Expected Timeline:
Two weeks after the end of the voting process.

Conflict of Interest:
There are no conflicts of interest.

Next Steps:
If this DAO proposal is approved, the team will create the new wallets and disclose their addresses to the public for monitoring. 50% of the protocol’s income will be stored in these two wallets at a ratio of 80% and 20%. When the 80% wallet accumulates enough funds to list Mendi on a tier-1 exchange, it will be used for that purpose. This process will continue until all tier-1 exchanges are covered. Afterward, a new DAO proposal will be created to decide how to spend the funds.
The 20% wallet will be used for campaigns, contests, and rewarding content creators, with the execution of these activities entrusted to someone skilled in marketing and advertising to ensure maximum effectiveness.

48 Likes

This proposal should go through!

Lots of community members disappointed on $Mendi price, which a listing like MexC can for sure bring lots of daily volumes to it and make it great again!

22 Likes

s an investor, I support this proposal. Using funds to get Mendi listed on top exchanges will make it more visible and easier to buy, attracting more investors and raising its value. Rewarding content creators will keep the community active and interested. The plan also includes public wallets for transparency, which builds trust. This strategy will help strengthen the Mendi token.

19 Likes

Listing on Tier 1 exchanges = $mendi going to the moon

20 Likes

As a $mendi token holder i totally agree with this proposal because this proposal aims to boost the value of the Mendi token and increase its strength by encouraging content creators to promote the project and list it on tier-1 CEXs. The Mendi token has been decreasing in value, making this initiative crucial.

13 Likes

I am $Mendi holder for a long time, at first I was very enthusiast about the $Mendi, I am now also optimist about the project but I think the team should do something new and pay attention more for advertising and also listing it in CEX, because there is months that $Mendi is in the market but still it is not listed in any Cex and it is a bit disappointing for holders. I think it would be great if just the team accept this proposal. Thanks

13 Likes

Advertising plays a crucial role in the cryptocurrency ecosystem by shaping public perception and driving adoption. Effective advertising campaigns can educate potential users about the benefits and functionalities of various cryptocurrencies, helping to demystify complex concepts for a broader audience. Additionally, advertising facilitates awareness for new projects and innovations within the space, allowing startups to attract investors and build communities. As the market becomes increasingly competitive, engaging advertising strategies can differentiate brands, highlighting their unique value propositions. Furthermore, targeted advertising can help address the concerns and misconceptions surrounding cryptocurrencies, fostering trust and encouraging participation in this evolving financial landscape.

12 Likes

as a token holder and staker i completly agree with this proposal. the price of mendi token and price action is not accaptable for old invastors and not convincing for new investors to buy. this should change and this proposal could be a step in the right direction

7 Likes

I like the way he thoughts, you should really consider it! As an investor in this project I think this is the best that we can help to improve this project better and help it against drown…!

4 Likes

As an active token holder and staker, I wholeheartedly endorse the proposal currently under consideration. The current price of Mendi token, along with its recent price action, is neither satisfactory for existing investors nor compelling enough to attract new ones. Addressing this issue is crucial for the long-term viability and growth of our investment.

I firmly believe that the proposed changes could serve as a positive step in rectifying the situation. By adjusting the token price and implementing strategic measures, we can create an environment that fosters confidence among both seasoned investors and potential newcomers. Such adjustments align with our collective goal of ensuring Mendi’s success in the market.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to further discussions on how we can enhance the token’s value proposition.

Sincerely,

6 Likes

At least this proposal offers something, what is the teams plan?
We are the investors, any project must support investors or it will be distroyed!
Do something for Mendi before it losses us!

4 Likes

I am holder of 68.000 mendi
Pls do some thing for token
The value of my money is decreasing day by day
I agree with this idea
And you most have plan for born token too

List in binance coinbase not a exchange like coinex They manipulate the price

5 Likes

I think this idea is great and should be supported, it is for the benefit of the holders

4 Likes

yes
im mendi holder and i agree with this

3 Likes

You have no support for the token and no respect for the community. Why do you displace your community like this?We are concerned about the token price, you have a responsibility to respect the community.

6 Likes

Seems good .
Mendi team is strong in developing but too weak in marketing . Do not forget ADA had nothing except a great marketing team and got more than a billion marketcap

5 Likes

I’m a mendi token holder ans totally agree with this proposal.
You should consiser these wisely suggestions.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Hi
The whole community is disappointed now but you can change this situation by listening to the suggestions.
Listing mendi on tier 1 exchanges

3 Likes

Why don’t you support us holders? In the last two months, the value of your token has decreased by a tenth. So what happens to the income from TVL? Please spend the revenue from TVL to raise the value of the token. Did we buy your token by mistake? Please take necessary action as soon as possible. Instead of staking profits, please raise the value of the token. Don’t let our trust be lost, we support you, you support us.:pray:t2:

5 Likes

This is an excellent idea to boost the value of Mendi. A higher Mendi price will attract more investors, as no one wants to see their portfolio shrink daily. Listing Mendi on centralized exchanges (CEXes) will make it more accessible to all investors. Currently, only a few people know how to buy tokens from decentralized exchanges (DEXes), and Mendi is available on just one DEX (Lynex), which is challenging for many to use.

5 Likes